Solutions Windows error messages are one of the highest searched for queries on the internet. From System Issues to problems with related software drivers, users look for a wide range of solutions to deal with and resolve problems.
Check out these very common and user-useful Windows system error solutions that might come handy in times of need. Go through the article and select the required solution that you are searching for.
Fix DLL files missing error on Windows
DLL files are one of the most important categories of system files on Windows operating systems. These files do not only help Windows to carry out instructions and commands but can also create a host of problems when corrupted.
The biggest challenge is to identify the missing or corrupted file.
To deal with Windows error DLL file missing or corrupt you can follow these steps.
- Click on Start and run the Command Prompt
- In the command prompt type in the command ‘sfc /scannow’ to start System File Checker
That’s it, wait for the scan to complete successfully. The System File Checker looks for and replaces all corrupt and missing DLL files on your system. This is will surely fix the problem and help you continue with your work.
Windows Registry file is missing or corrupt – Fixed
Windows Registry error messages are also a very common problem that people search solutions for. Problems with registry files is actually a complicated problem that can also cause Windows startup and boot errors.
To fix this problem you need to use the Windows Registry Checker tool and scan for problems.
If you do not know how to use the tool just follow these steps.
- Click on Start and type in regedit
- Then select File and choose Import
- Now navigate to the default saved file location and run the backup
This will trigger a system rollback process and replace corrupt registry files with older and stable versions. This is the easiest and most reliable method of fixing Windows error with registry files.
How to change Windows Firewall settings?
Windows Firewall no doubt helps to keep your system safe and secure from threats online. Moreover, it also protected against the installation of malicious programs that can affect your system negatively.
But at the same time, Windows Firewall tends to be a problem often interfering with installation and program execution processes.
To bypass constant Windows Firewall warnings you can alter Firewall settings. You can follow these steps to do so.
- Click on Start and select Control Panel
- Next, click on System and Security
- Then click on Windows Firewall to open the dedicated menu
- Now from the left panel, choose ‘Turn Windows Firewall On or Off?’ or ‘Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall’
- Turn the Firewall off if you have chosen the first option or add the application/software in question to the list of approved programs
Solving web browser related problems
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge are three of the most widely used web browsers on Windows computers. These are not only globally chosen products but also almost perfect for every user, from internet novices to absolute pros.
But Chrome crashes and Firefox not responding errors are one of the highest searched queries on the internet. To deal with browser related errors you can try out either of these to methods.
- Reinstall the browser (Chrome or Firefox) all over again to start off fresh without glitches. OR
- Open Chrome or Mozilla Firefox settings and look for pending updates. Install all pending updates and restart the browser and check for the solution.
This should fix/remove all errors and bugs with the installed web browser. Also, try to reboot your system is possible after fixing the problem. No more Windows error related to web browsers
Fix Windows Update error
Windows error with Update process is another very well known issue that users seek solutions for. Windows update failures are a nagging and recurring problem and triggered for some of the simplest of reasons.
So how to fix Windows Update errors? Follow these steps to resolve the problem.
- Right-click on the Network or Wifi sign available on the system tray
- Choose Troubleshoot problems
- Next, follow the wizard-guided process to carry out the fix
When done with the troubleshooting process, retry Windows Update process and check for the solution. this should now doubt remove existing errors and allow Windows update.
Common Windows Update Error codes
0x80073712, 0x800705B4, 0x80004005, 0x8024402F, 0x80070002, 0x80070643, 0x80070003, 0x8024200B, 0x80070422, 0x80070020.
Solutions for Virtual Memory Low Error
This is problem-related to RAM allocation stopping programs and system processes to execute properly. The error message is displayed when Windows or any other installed software does not get the required amount of virtual memory to carry out the process.
So how to deal with the problem?
To fix Low Virtual memory error just follow these very easy steps.
- Right-click on My Computer and select Properties
- Next, click on Advanced System Settings
- Then select settings under the performance tab
- Look for Virtual Memory section and select Change
- Next, select the System Managed Size option or allocate the amount of data manually
- Then finally click on OK
Fix system errors for a better Windows performance – EndNote
Windows error messages are pretty common and kind of something inevitable. Resolving most is easy but users struggle to identify the problem and cause in the first instance. Hope this article has helped you resolve and bypass the above-mentioned problems.