If you are an Avast user, then you might have encountered interruptions from a browser extension of Avast called the Avast SafePrice. This tends to interrupt the browsing experience and you may find it hard to remove from your computer. However, other than interrupting the browsing experience, it also offers many good deals, coupons and best prices by recording your information. By doing so, they can provide the user with relevant offers.
This plugin is free and is powered by Avast and is not a virus. But, this extension cannot be called Safe. It falls under the category of malware and adware. Hence, it will be better for you if you remove Avast Safe Price from your computer.
So, if you are looking for the procedures to remove Safe Price, then you are in the right place. Here, you will get various methods to get rid of Avast SafePrice from your computer completely.
How to Get Rid of SafePrice?
These are very simple and effective methods to remove Safe Price from your computer and prevent you from any privacy breach.
How to Uninstall Safeprice from your Computer using the Control Panel?
You might have accidentally or willingly installed Avast SafePrice on your computer. In that case, you have to go to the Control Panel to uninstall it.
- Press the Windows button to open the Start Menu.
- In the search bar, write “Control Panel” and click the first option from the search results. This will open the Control Panel.
- Else, you can right-click on the Windows button. Then from the menu, you can select the Control Panel option.
- In the Control Panel, find the “Apps & Features” option.
- However, if you are a Windows 10 user, you have to enter the Start Menu. Then go to the Settings option and select the “System” option. Here, you have to find the “Apps & features” option.
- Now, with Apps and Features, you have to select the “Avast SafePrice” option.
- After clicking, you have to click on the “Uninstall” option. This will start the uninstalling procedure.
Now, follow the on-screen command and complete the process for how to turn off Avast Safe Price from the computer.
How to Remove SafePrice from Firefox?
After completing the process to uninstall Avast Safe Price from your computer, now you have to delete SafePrice from your browsers like Firefox also. So, follow the given steps to complete the Safe Price remove process:-
- Open Firefox and bring out the Menu option. Then, select the “Add-on” option.
- Now, in this list, you have to locate the extension of Avast Safe Price.
- Next to the name of the Avast Safe Price extension, you will see the “Remove” option. Then you have to click on this option.
- Firefox will take some time to remove the extension completely from the browser.
- When the process is complete, restart the Firefox browser.
So, this is how to remove SafePrice from Firefox. However, now you have to reset your browser in order to completely uninstall the SafePrice from Firefox and to delete all traces of it. Here is how you can do so.
- Click the menu option of Firefox.
- After that, select the “Help” option.
- Then, select “Troubleshooting Information”.
- However, to get to the Troubleshooting Page, you can also type “about: support” in the address bar and then hit the Enter button.
- Here, you have to press the option to refresh Firefox.
- After clicking on this option, you have to wait for some time until the browser is reset.
Now, you have successfully completed the process to remove SaePrice from Firefox.
How to Get Rid of SafePrice from Chrome?
If you are a Chrome user, then you can follow the given steps to remove the extension of Avast Safe Price from your Chrome browser:-
- You have to click on the icon represented by three horizontal lines located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- After that, click on the “More Tools” option and you will see a list of additional options.
- Here, you will find the “Extensions” option. Then click on “Extensions”.
- Now, all the extensions of Chrome will open. However, in the browser’s address bar, you can also type “chrome://extensions” and the list of extensions will open up.
- After that, search for the extension of Avast Safe Price. When you find the extension, you have to click on the icon of the trashcan to delete it.
- Then, restart the Chrome browser.
Now, to complete the process to remove Avast Safe Price, you have to perform these final steps:-
- Click on the three horizontal line icon on the Chrome window.
- Then, click on the “Settings” options.
- Now, on the Settings page, you have to find the option of “Advanced Settings” by scrolling down.
- Then, select the “Advanced Settings” option.
- Here, you will find the “Reset Settings” option and click on it.
- Lastly, wait for some time as the browser is completing the process to reset and then restart the browser.
SafePrice remove process will be completed with this procedure and there will be no trace of the extension on the browser anymore.
Hope that from the above discussions, you have understood the procedure for how to turn off Avast Safe Price from the computer. These are very effective methods and quite easy to implement. Hence, you will not face any difficulty in the SafePrice removal process.
So, it is recommended to get rid of Avast Safe Price from your computer as quickly as possible before it makes bad use of your information.