Sometimes the users of Avast Antivirus software face this error message “UI failed to load. This is really embarrassing When this error message pops up, AV Service is not responding” it comes along with a dialog box where you will see two options- “Restart Service” and “Exit”. This error message generally pops up whenever we try to update the software. Apart from this, when while trying to launch the update also, this error shows up.
You can try any one of the options showing on the “Avast UI failed to load” screen. However, if none of these solutions were able to solve this problem, then do not worry. Here, we will be discussing the procedure to fix this error.
Moreover, it has been confirmed by Avast that if there is an incorrect configuration of Windows Services, then this “AV service not responding” error can occur. So, let’s start with the solution.
Probable Solution for UI Failed to Load Avast Problem:
When you face this problem of AvastUI failed to load Windows 10, you may try to uninstall and reinstall Avast. This can solve the problem, but it also may not solve it. Before uninstalling, you should try using this given solution first. This solution can actually make this error go away.
- Press the R and Windows button simultaneously. This will open the Run dialog box.
- After that, write “services.msc” in the Run box and hit the Enter button.
- Now, the “Service Console” will open up. Here, you have to search for the “Remote Desktop Services” option.
- Then, you have to right-click on the “Remote Desktop Services”.
- Now, select the option for “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, you have to go to the “General” tab and click on the drop-down menu beside “Startup type”. Here, from the drop-down menu, you have to select the “Automatic” option.
Then, click on the “Start” button and click on the “Apply” button. The changes that you have made will be saved.
Now, reboot your computer and launch the Avast Antivirus application. If the Avast Antivirus UI failed to load has been solved, then you will be able to see the user interface of Avast. Otherwise, you have to try the next method to solve this annoying problem.
Fixing the Avast AV Service is not Responding Error:
However, if the UI failed to load problem in Avast antivirus is still there, then you can uninstall Avast from your computer. After the uninstallation process is complete, make sure that there is no other Antivirus software present on your computer. Then, install Avast with the Administrator’s permission.
To fix the Avast AV service is not responding error, you have to repair the Avast Antivirus first. Let’s check out the process in a step-by-step manner.
- Press the Start button and open the Start menu. In the search bar, you have to write “Control Panel”. Click on the first option from the search results. This will open the Control Panel.
- Here, you have to select the Programs and Features option.
- Now, from this list, you have to find “Avast” and right-click on it.
- From the menu, you have to select the “Repair” option.
- This is a time-taking process. After the process is complete, you have to restart your computer.
Now, launch the Avast software and see if the Avast UI failed to load is showing on your screen. If not, then you have successfully fixed the error.
Hope that from the above discussion, you will be able to solve this Avast UI loading error. These are very simple and effective methods that you need to follow correctly to get rid of the UI failed to load Avast problem.