In this era where most of our works are accomplished online, there is always a security threat. Therefore, the importance of Antivirus grows. Norton Antivirus is a popular software which protects your PC from dangerous spyware, phishing, and harmful malicious files.
Although Norton provides many features which ensure the security of your system, still you are required to provide a unique key. Upon the entry of this key, it unlocks new and advanced security features. It asserts more protection for your data and important system files. But, this key malfunctions and you may also accidentally lose it. Here’s how to recover the lost product key with ease. All you need to do is follow the instructions carefully.
Ways To Recover Norton Product Key
Of course, losing out on the Product key of your Norton Antivirus is undoubtedly a frustrating situation. However do not worry, there are some easy methods to recover the Product Key.
- Firstly, open the Norton Antivirus page on the web.
- Next up, you need to login to your Norton Account.
- Utilize the email address that you initially used to register with Norton when you purchased the AntiVirus.
- Once the login process is over, go to “My Norton” and select the “Services” option.
- Go to “Your Norton Product” to find the unique key code for Norton Antivirus.
By following these above steps, you are likely to find your Norton AntiVirus recovery key.
Different Techniques To Retrieve Your Norton Product Key
Here are some of the other renown ways to help you recover the Norton Anti-virus product key:
- Open up the email account that you used for registering into Norton. Now search for the confirmation message from Norton regarding the purchase of Norton Antivirus. That message is likely to carry the Product Key for Norton.
- Usually, Norton prints the key on a sticker and stick it on the back of the disc envelope. It is commonly done to make it easier for you to find the product key whenever you are in need of it. Search for the disc case to get access to the unique key.
- In case if your Norton Antivirus has come pre-installed in your system, then open up your Archive envelope. This envelope is likely to carry your Product Key. Search for a Symantec envelope. And double tap on it to find Norton_Antivirus_Product_Key.txt. You are likely to find the Product Key of your Norton Antivirus there.
The Norton product key is an important factor that will come in handy for various purposes. So losing it can take a toll on the performance of your antivirus. The above-mentioned steps will help you recover the product key if you have lost it accidentally. Just go through the steps carefully. It is because even if one step goes wrong, it can disrupt the whole procedure.