Microsoft Office does not need any introduction, as everyone is aware of its features and performances. With all the new Windows PC, you will get the Microsoft Office 365 suite. However, to get the best of the experience such as creating, sharing as well as editing the files, you need to login Office 365.
Once you have logged in, you will get all the extensive features. So let’s not waste any more time and jump to the guide for Office 365 login. To know more, you can go through the rest of the guide below till the end.
How to Login Microsoft Office 365?
After you have performed the login Office 365, you can avail of all the best features and can have a great experience. Besides this, nowadays Office 365 can be used from anywhere as well as from anyplace. Perhaps, before you log in, there are a few things that are to be kept in mind. So, before moving on to the portal Office login, check out the below section. Here you will get various ways through which you can log in to Microsoft Office 365 on different devices.
1. Microsoft Office 365 Login for PC
If you have brought a new Windows PC or have recently installed the latest version of the Windows, then the Office tool is preinstalled in the system. However, if not, then you can go to Microsoft’s website and then download the Office tools for the system. Now, open any Office application such as Microsoft Word or Excel. Then click on the “File” option. From there, you can see the option called “Account”, click on it. Then the next window will open, there you will get the Microsoft Outlook account. Thereafter, click on the “Sign-in” option to continue with the MS Office 365 login.
After that, when the new window opens, provide the credentials in email and passwords that you want to associate with the Office 365 account. Now, select an account to continue. Once the login process is completed, you can now keep on exploring Microsoft Office 365.
2. Microsoft Office 365 Login for Mac
Microsoft Office is available for the Mac users as well, so you don’t have to worry regarding the login process. However, the process is a bit different for the Windows PC. So, you have to download and install the Microsoft Office tool from the website. Then similarly open any application, then go to the File option. Now, click on the “New from Template” option. Thereafter, click on the “Sign-in” option. Then in the next window, sign in with the proper mail and passwords that are associated with the Microsoft office/myaccount. Lastly, just click on the Sign-in button to complete the login process.
3. Microsoft Office 365 Login for Online Purpose
Furthermore, if you choose not to use the Office tool from the PC or Mac, then you can choose to use the Office tools from the browser. For that, Office 365 email login is needed. Open the web browser you use the most. Now, open the official website of the Microsoft Office Tools, which is www.office.com. Once the website opens, click on the Sign-in option to continue.
Now, on the next window, give the mail ID and the password. After that, select the option called “App Launcher.” From there, choose the application that you want to use.
4. Microsoft Office 365 Login for Portal Office
Microsoft Office 365 portal is basically a tool that allows you to access the application such as the Calendar, Email, OneDrive, and many other professional business tools. However, to implement the login process, simply open the browser, then hit the Portal Office Website. After that, provide your login credentials. Lastly, click on the Sign-in option to successfully log into the portal. This is the process for portal office login.
5. Microsoft Office 365 Login for Outlook 365 Email
As you know, sending emails, sharing files and thereby managing files have been a very important task nowadays. So, to access the Microsoft Outlook 365, you have to log in to Outlook 365. Firstly, go to the official page of the Outlook, then click on the Sign-in option. Provide login credentials and then lastly, click on the Sign-in button to perform the Office 365 email login.
6. Microsoft Office 365 Login for Students
Not only the professionals but also the students need the Microsoft Office tools. So, to perform Microsoft 365 student login, you need to follow some simple steps. Open the browser, then open the official website of the MS Office. Now, before you sign-up select the account type as work/school. After that, simply provide the email as well as the password to log in the account thereby, use it as a Student login.
7. Microsoft Office 365 Login for Mobile Applications
As it is announced that the Microsoft Office Tools can be accessed from the mobile applications as well. So, it is important for you to know about the MS Office 365 login. Here we have provided all the processes that you need to follow for various mobile applications as well as devices.
a. How to Perform Office 365 Login on the iPhone/iPad?
If you are an iPhone/iPad user and you prefer to access the Office from the iOS device, then this set of instructions is for you.
- Launch the Application from your iPhone/iPad.
- Then go to the Account menu.
- Thereafter, tap on the Sign-in option. When the next screen appears, provide the email as well as password.
- Lastly, click on the Sign-in button to continue and thereby log in to Microsoft Office 365.
b. How to Perform Office 365 Login on the Android/Chromebook Devices?
Follow the steps if you are an Android/Chromebook device user.
- Open the Application and go to the Account section.
- Then click on the Sign-in option to provide the credentials.
- After that, click on the Sign-in button to continue. Then log in to the Microsoft application.
8. Microsoft Office 365 Login: To Switch Between Accounts
However, this can also be the case that you have logged in to the Microsoft Office but you want to switch to some other account. If this is the case, then follow the instructions provided hereunder.
a. How to Switch between Accounts through Browser?
- When one of the accounts is open, click on your name which is located on the right top corner of the screen.
- Then select the ”Sign-in from another account” option.
- Then this will head to another tab. There you have to provide the credentials of another account and then click on the Sign-in button.
b. How to Switch between Accounts through Office Desktop Application?
- Launch any desktop application such as Word or Excel.
- Then click on the File option.
- Now, click on the Account option.
- Lastly, click on the Switch Account button to switch the account.