Android mobile browsers help you to access different websites and get information on the go. All the accessed browsing websites are stored in the browsing history of the browser. You can simply go to the Browser history and click on the link of the website to hit the link. Also, you can save the websites on your bookmark bar so that you can access it further.
However, sometimes you might delete the history or the bookmarks of the browser unintentionally. Thus, resulting in not getting any access to the websites anymore. So, if you are here with the same issue and have a query on how to recover deleted history on Android, then you are in the right place. As here, we are going to provide solutions for recovering the deleted history on your Android device.
How to Recover Deleted Google History on Android?
Once you have deleted the history of the browser, you would have no choice but to search again for the websites. Not to worry as we have provided here the exact solutions for you to know how to recover deleted browser history on Android. For top-notch solutions, you can easily go through this article to the end.
Method 1: Recover Deleted History on Google Chrome Android without Using any Tool
If you don’t want to opt for any tool to recover history, then you can go for this method. However, for this method, you need to have your Google account synced with Google Chrome. As the Google account will save all the data with what it is synced with to the Google Account. So, go through the following steps to recover the browser history without using any tool.
- Open the Chrome browser from your smartphone and open a new tab.
- Then you have to hit the following given website by searching it in the search bar.
- Once you hit the Enter button, then provide your Google Account credentials and log in to the account.
- Then you will be able to see a list of everything that Google has saved from the browsing history.
- Now, you have to scroll down to the Chrome Bookmarks options.
- There you can see all the bookmarks and apps that were used by the mobile browser. Now all you have to do is to re-save the browsing details to the phone.
Thus, you will be able to get all the bookmarks as well as the history that you have accessed from your browser.
Method 2: Recover Deleted History on Google Chrome Android Using Tool (EaseUS MobiSaver)
What if you don’t have a Googe Account or you don’t have synced with the Google Account? Nothing to worry as we have got a solution for that as well. But here you have to use a third-party application or a tool for your Android device to recover the data of the browser. Just you need to simply go through the steps given below.
Before you start with the process, it is recommended to use any Android Data Recovery Software. You have to download two applications, for mobile as well as your PC. In this guide, we have discussed the EaseUS MobiSaver for Android. EaseUS MobiSaver restores all the data that are deleted from the Android. Go through the steps given hereunder to get back your browser history.
Step 1: Connect the Phone to PC
- First, you have to download and install the EaseUS MobiSaver from the Google Play Store.
- Then connect the Android phone to a PC using a USB.
- Launch the app and click on the Start button. This will ensure the fact that your device is successfully connected to PC.
Step 2: Scan the Phone
- Once it is connected with the phone, the software will scan your phone to get all the existing as well as deleted or lost data including the lost browsing history.
- Now, you can see the lost browsing history as well as the bookmarks.
Step 3: Recover the Deleted History
- Next, preview all the deleted history of the browser from the list.
- Then you can select the ones that you want quickly.
- Or you can also turn on the “Only Displayed Deleted Items” option to check the deleted history of the browser.
- Lastly, click on the “Recover” button. This will make sure you will get all the selected browsing to the phone.
Hopefully, if you have followed the abovesaid methods carefully, then your query on “how to recover deleted history on Android” will surely be answered. However, before you start implementing the methods, make sure that the Android you are using has been rooted.